Saturday, January 9, 2010

Enevatable Vegtable returns

After over approximately 1200 miles of travel in the past month, driving home after fall semster and back and a trip to Chicago, I have had a lot time to think. I have evaluated myself and realized I was a wierdo during that first semester here in North Carolina. I decided to go back to basics and return to what I really loved, hip hop NBA NHL MLB and stayin fly, this new era on the hot dog blog will be dedicated to the celebration of life.
After a freak accident at UNCW, that affected me more than I thought, a student, that was closely related to our good friend Peter, pasted away. So many times do we decide in a day to be lazy and not take advantage of all the great opportunities around us. This event has inspired me to just that; to fiercely be individually me and do what I want.
Enough of the soapbox here is an update in photos of my break:home for the holladaysChicago for NYEPete's PadHome from the hollidays

No comments:

Post a Comment