Sunday, January 31, 2010

Club-Banging goodness


God I can't stop playing jams. Troy that seems like a fairly basic concept what do you mean? you say. Well lately I have realized I am tired of compromising on just about everything. Dont take shitty classes if you don't want to take them buy great food and ultimately listen to the best possible music all the damn time. Let me define my definition of great music: the shit that you can't help but shake your ass/pressing repeat only seems natural/it makes you feel goood. well here it is my uncompromised mix for ya turkeys out there: dance dance dance
I like songs like this that remind you that all you need is two good samples to make a banger.
these jams will be dropping more frequently around here so if you like what you hear please stop back later this week for mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment