Monday, January 11, 2010

Dirty Birds




After the NY Jets defeated the Cincinnati Bengals in a not to surprising finish to the Bengals season. I found myself watching the Ravens, a fellow AFC North division foe, play some inspired ball Sunday against the hated Patriots. I had already liked Ray Rice and Ed Reed, but the Ravens are just as raw as they come. Just a bunch of doods out there fucking kids up. I like the Ravens in the playoffs this year and also gotta love the Jets to make a run. I support Ray Rice for a couple of reasons, Rutgers boy, second he just runs hard, could I say harder than AP, different styles. Come to think of it the Bmore Ravens love being Ravens I dont really think any of the key members want to be publicly traded and feel a sense of pride in being a Raven. I like that.

Now lets think realistically, what teams will really make the big game? Chargers? Colts? Cowboys? Jets?

I think it is a toss up between the wild cards and the top seeds, but I like the Saints to play the Ravens in a perfect world.

No comments:

Post a Comment