Thursday, November 19, 2009

In and Out Lifestyle

A few weeks ago I posted my last entry and felt like I was getting burnt out on the daily rigors of college life. Now I am living on my own I seem to find the need to be entertained at all times. Maybe dumb. The need for a change of pace was in need so the last two or three weeks I changed my routine. I went to Souht Carolina for a SEC fooseball game which was sic. Unreal. I wish I had a camera to document it to share. I met some cool ass people Thanks Will for putting me up...The week before that Erin, Pete, Brooke, Evan and Tree came from all over to hang which was a bitchin time. but anyways Just wanted to say I am still here and the Ski Natique is back up and running at full strength after a rebuild.\m/
PS Check out Marks Blog here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment